Saturday, October 23, 2004

Saturday Mornings and Personality Tests

Saturday mornings and email forwards catalyse personality tests. The result...

What am I like ?

Extroverted (E) 75% Introverted (I) 25%
Intuitive (N) 91% Sensing (S) 9%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Perceiving (P) 77% Judging (J) 23%

So I am an
ENFP and I am an "Inspirer" ( !!! ???)

Who am I like ?

The result of this test was interesting and I took it again after a month just to make sure...and both times... the result was this
dude ... hmm... interesting !!!

Suggested careers for ENFP people like me.

Who and what do these tests say you are ?

I wish someone would give me a kick on the rearside and make me do better things than check out personality tests !!!






3 Comments:

At January 5, 2005 at 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*kick*

Hey, check out www.similarminds.com if you want to try this out again - and its usually never the first result which explains which type you are...(INTJ here...)

Cheers,
Rajesh

 
At January 7, 2005 at 10:29 AM, Blogger Guru Subbaraman said...

Thank you for the kick !!!

 
At October 6, 2005 at 8:05 AM, Blogger harvir said...

Veryyyyyyyyy nice blog i kinda like it coz it got alot of information that can be useful for me very informative you go guys and one thing more i got a site that i prefer to everybody maybe you will like it to go have a look in your free timeOnline home based business

 

Post a Comment

<< Home